Installation of EViRO 3d gypsum panels
If you have decided to do the installation of EViRO 3d gypsum panels by yourself, then, please, pay attention to the following:
1. Clean the wall and apply the CT 16 primer to the leveled surface with a brush or roller.
2. Mark the walls with a graphite pencil.
3. Glue the panels to the wall with Knauf Perlfix gypsum adhesive. It should be applied to the wall with a flat steel trowel and distributed with a toothed trowel.
4. Seal the joints with Knauf Perlfix gypsum adhesive in several steps:
5. Prime the panels with a deep-penetration primer. This should be done before painting.
6. Cover the 3d panels with several coats of paint depending on its type. At this stage, a spray gun or compressed-air painting gun is required.
The EViRO factory sends installation instructions upon request. If you need them, please, fill out the form below indicating the reference number of your contract with EViRO.
EViRO is not responsible for cases of not following the instructions provided or using poor-quality non-recommended materials by unqualified workers.
|EViRO main office:|
|03183 Torrevieja, Av. Habaneras 74|
|EViRO main office:||03183 Torrevieja, Av. Habaneras 74|